ReArranger for InDesign, is a plug-in that lets you see all of the layout options for your existing page or newly designed template. This works well if something seems a little off or if you feel stuck in a creative rut. ReArrange-ments are done with awareness of page master items, linked text boxes, locked individual items, double page spreads and gutters. Re-Arrange the full page or a selection. Unwanted changes can be undone easily using InDesign's undo feature.
- Automatically finds over 115 different layout options depending on the document and amount of objects in your layout.
- ReArrange the full spread or choose a custom set of objects to modify.
- Objects that cover a double page spread/gutter can be preserved or ignored when ReArranging.
- ReArrange-ments can be saved and used to stack on each other for maximum use of the plug-in.
- ReArranger preserves master-page objects and includes an option to not overlap those items.