The plug-in is seamlessly integrated with the application, all functionality is easily accessible through main menu, context menu and Cross-References panel. This product is the definite answer to any cross-referencing need. Formats and elements
- Basic format elements are: file name, footnote number, page number, paragraph number, paragraph text and chapter number.
- Each component can have a specific character style or style override.
- Each reference part can be set to appear only in selected languages.
- Plug-in comes with pre-defined formats, user defined formats can be added using easy UI or XML code.
- Relative page references, such as "previous" or "opposite page", are supported.
- References can optionally work as hyperlinks.
- References can be made to pre-made source markers, or to any text searchable in style filtered lists.
- References - selected or all - can be converted to text.
- References can point across documents.
- References within open documents are automatically updated.
- Conversion of FrameMaker x-refs.
- Panel with markers and references list.
- Following and preceeding paragraphs with specified formating can be used instead of selected source.
- Cross-References plug-in is scriptable.
- Support of .inx.
- Unresolved x-refs preflight.
- InCopy compatibility.
- Re-link feature.