InBooklet adds printer spread functionality to Adobe InDesign. InBooklet will impose pages both as saddle stitched and perfect bound publications and provides control over margins, gaps, bleed, creep, and crossover trapping. InBooklet also gives you the ability to impose multiple documents from an Adobe InDesign Book, thus eliminating the single document imposition limit. Also you can save settings as an InBooklet style thus providing consistency and ease of use across documents. InBooklet has the ability to impose documents either directly to a postscript printer, postscript file, or a new Adobe InDesign document. When printing or saving via postscript InBooklet will not rearrange any of the pages in a document - rather reordering is handled in the print stream yielding not only quicker but more reliable results. When InBooklet creates a new Adobe InDesign document, the objects from the source document are copied and positioned in a newly imposed document, which includes InBooklet's printer marks. This newly imposed document is fully editable, and behaves no differently than any other Adobe InDesign document. Features:
- Impose from both Adobe InDesign documents and books.
- Choose from the following imposition styles: 2-Up Saddle Stitch, 2-Up Perfect Bound, 2, 3 and 4-Up Consecutive.
- Control plate margins, gaps, bleeds, crossover, and creep.
- Save settings as styles for later use.
- Start an imposition at any page.
- Create a newly imposed document.
- Specify specific pages and/or spreads to impose.
- Preview your imposition prior to printing.
- Set printer marks for crop and registration.
- Print using standard Adobe InDesign controls.
Whether your production piece is a brochure or a book, InBooklet offers a seamless, easy-to-use solution to Adobe InDesign.